source : pixabay
There is currently a heated debate among the scientific community as to whether the syndrome of AIDS is actually caused by the HIV virus and indeed whether the HIV virus actually exists. The vast majority believe the information given them by Dr. Gallo of the NIH (National Institute of Health) in the middle 1980’s. The media then picked up the “theory” announced by Gallo as if it were fact cast in stone. The truth is that the HIV virus has never been isolated. This evidence is being brought to light by an ever-increasing number of reputable scientists, such as Dr. Kary Mullis (a Nobel Laureate in Chemistry, 1993) and Dr. Peter Duesberg (one of the world’s leading microbiologists).
AIDS is not a disease in and of itself, bur rather a syndrome caused by the breakdown of the body’s internal glandular and organ systems. It is “acquired” not through the infective viral agent but rather through certain detrimental life-style behaviors, leading to imbalances in the immune system.. These behaviors include chronic malnutrition, recreational drug use, frequent exposure to pathogenic organisms, and a high stress lifestyle with insufficient sleep. In developing countries, long- term severe chronic malnutrition and unsanitary conditions can lead to the syndrome now called AIDS.
If this is true, and I believe that it is, then how have we become so entrenched in the HIV dogma? How have we helped to destroy so many lives and become so blind and unable to even question the HIV theory? This “non-questioning” attitude goes against the scientific method itself. Then why do people die of AIDS? I believe, along with others, that they die due to three major causes:
- The prescription drugs they take
- The belief perpetuated by established medicine that they are going to die — Fear!
- Negative detrimental lifestyle choices-leading to ill health
The big question is: Why? Why does the institution of medicine refuse to reevaluate the AIDS “crisis”? In a word: Money. In the 1980’s, money was diverted from other research to AIDS research. Millions and millions of dollars-“where money flows power goes”. The institution of medicine is a very powerful organization that refuses to question-even question – the HIV theory. However, you can question-and you should. Look back at the historical facts…
History of the HIV Virus
Compiled from What if Everything You Thought You Knew about AIDS Was Wrong? by Christine Maggoire.
There is no proof that HIV causes AIDS. In fact, all the epidemiological and microbiological evidence taken together conclusively demonstrates that HIV cannot cause AIDS or any other illness The concept that AIDS is caused by a virus is not a fact, but a belief that was introduced at a 1984 press conference by Dr. Robert Gallo, a researcher employed by the National Institute of Health (NIH).
In 1984, Gallo called a press conference where he announced he had discovered the find of the century–a new retrovirus which he claimed was the probable cause of AIDS. He presented NO evidence to substantiate this claim. Later that day, Gallo filed a patent for the antibody test that would later be known as the “AIDS test”. The following day, after the New York Times proclaimed that the cause of AIDS had been found-all research on other possible causes stopped.
Had Gallo published any data in any research journal to validate his claim before making it? No. Days later, when he published his findings, the results were shown to be inconclusive. He was unable to find any virus in more than half of his patients. While he found antibodies-antibodies alone are NOT an indication of current infection-they are an indication of immunity from an infection.
Gallo was accused of stealing the HIV viral sample from Dr. Luc Montagnier of the Pasteur Institute of France. It was also revealed that Gallo presented fraudulent data in his original paper on HIV and that the HIV virus he claimed to have discovered was sent to him by Dr. Montagnier. The court negotiations which followed ended with both Gallo and Montagnier sharing ownership rights to the HIV test. Montagnier has since stated his belief that HIV alone does not cause AIDS.
Maggoire continues to summarize with additional definitions and facts:
- AIDS-Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- HIV-Human Immunodeficiency Virus; the alleged cause of AIDS.
- Virus- an organism comprised mainly of genetic material within a protein coat
- Retrovirus -A virus that replicates in the cell from RNA to DNA instead of the normal replication from DNA to RNA
- HIV is a retrovirus. Virtually all retroviruses do not kill the cells they infect.
- Hundreds of retroviruses are normally found in human beings
- The HIV virus has never been shown to cause AIDS.
- HIV does not infect enough T cells to cause the syndrome of AIDS.
- Other viruses such as mononucleosis and herpes infect millions of T cells without causing AIDS.
- Many other factors can cause an “HIV positive” test, such as colds, influenzas, antibodies to other germs, and other diseases.
- HIV tests do not test for the actual virus but for antiviral proteins or material not specific to HIV.
- Test manufacturers of viral load tests warn that they cannot confirm the presence of HIV.
- Viral loads have been found in healthy individuals who test HIV negative.
Popular Consensus is Wrong!!!
Dr. Peter Duesberg in his book Do You Think HIV Causes AIDS? states:
“If you think a virus is the cause of AIDS, do a control without it. To do a control is the first thing you teach undergraduates. But it hasn’t been done. The epidemiology of AIDS is a pile of anecdotal stories selected to fit the virus-AIDS hypothesis. People don’t bother to check the details of a popular dogma or consensus views.”
HIV in and of itself has never been proven to cause AIDS. I believe–with many other holistic professionals– that AIDS is a matter of drastic immune shutdown caused primarily by lifestyle factors, which culminate in the invasion and/or auto-production of pathogens. Antoine Beauchamp, a colleague of Pasteur, believed along with others that pathogens were actually produced in large part by a weak and unbalanced system.
Beauchamp is mentioned briefly in The pH Miracle by Robert Young. His theory states that when the body becomes “sick”-it actually produces aberrant forms (microorganisms) instead of normal healthy cells. The theory is that normal healthy cells produce normal healthy cells-but in an unbalanced or “diseased” state, the cells become compromised and instead of producing healthy cells, they actually produce pathogens-viruses, bacteria, and fungi. Beauchamp believed that pathogens can invade the human system. In diseased individuals, these pathogens can serve as templates that are then actually produced by the dividing cells instead of by healthy cells. Pasteur, at the end of his life, actually concurred with Beauchamp’s theory–but established medicine had already entrenched itself in the “germ theory”.
Dr. Royal Lee, the most knowledgeable scientist of the mid-twentieth century in the field of nutrition, concurred with Beauchamp and actually formulated his “protomorphogen” theory which today actually surpasses “stem cell” technology– but was buried due to AMA and FDA black listing. Fortunately, Dr Lee was able to produce many protomorphogens (PMGs) for most body tissues before he died. Since these are animal based instead of taken from human embryos, they have escaped total censure. (My next article will focus on Protomorphogens and their relationship to immune disease.)
So, if the HIV virus does not cause AIDS, what does? And why are people dying of AIDS? The answers to these questions are multifactorial. Broadly, they are:
- Severe malnutrition owing to poor diet
- The cycle of poverty in developing countries
- A high risk lifestyle
- Frequent exposure to pathogenic organisms
- Frequent sex with multiple partners
- Illegal/recreational drug use
- Lack of proper sleep and exercise
- Continual stress
- Emotional issues regarding one’s identity
- Emotional and mental issues around the disease of AIDS
- The common belief that one is going to die
- Environmental toxins
- Drugs used to treat AIDS
According to the AMA’s own statistics, the fourth leading cause of death in this country is the use of prescription drugs, taken as prescribed.
Dr. Anthony Fauci, an AIDS researcher and director of NIAID, claimed that malnutrition was the most prevalent cause of immune deficiency diseases throughout the world.
AIDS is a very complicated issue involving the immune response, internal endocrine secretion, general health of the body, and the impact of lifestyle choices. Much of the early work on the human immune system and the regulation of cell growth was presented to the world by Dr. Royal Lee and other advanced thinkers.
If the breakdown of the human immune system is caused primarily by negative lifestyle choices, then it stands to reason that the immune system can be healed by the introduction of positive choices. Following are my recommendations for positive choices:
- Change of diet to a nutrient based healing diet–high in vitamins, minerals and phytochemicals.
- Use whole food nutrients (sold only through healthcare professionals)
- Detoxify the body of wastes
- Exercise regularly
- Get sufficient sleep
- Enjoy fresh air and some sunlight
- Maintain a positive, accepting, loving attitude
- Plan short and long term goals
- Deal with emotional issues
- Begin a spiritual search